Join SSWAN !
"The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake." - Meister Eckhart
SSWAN is the best state level vehicle for School Social Workers to join together on current issues that affect our profession and the children and families we serve. Our effectiveness depends on member support. If you have a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Social Work and are employed in a School Social Work capacity, or if you are a professional who works with or for schools or children's services, please join us!
SSWAN offers an annual membership cycle coinciding with an academic calendar year: September 1st to August 31st.
Membership must be paid in full by September 30th, or are subject to an increased fee of $5.00, starting October 1st.
**Click HERE to register for 2019-2020**
- Ancillary membership in the Midwest School Social Work Council
- Direct contact information with School Social Work associates in NE
- Professional advocacy at national, regional and state levels
- Special rate for annual SSWAN conference and Leadership Academy
- Expanded recognition of the profession of School Social Work
- Training and professional development
REGULAR membership is $40/year
Master's or Bachelor's degreed Social Workers employed in a School Social Work capacityOR
Other professionals involved with schools or children's services - (no voting privileges)
STUDENT membership is $25/year
If you need to arrange another form of payment, please email email@example.com
Please make checks out to "SSWAN" and mail them to:
1401 High School Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005